20" X 2.5" Silver Series Carbon Block Filter
Regular price £17.50
Regular priceUnit price per
As water enters the filter housing it penetrates the block from the outer surface to the core, the chlorine and other impurities are held on the surface while the purified water continues on through to the inside of the block.
- Media: Bituminous activated carbon and NSF approved coconut shell activated carbon with zeolite
- Operating Pressure: 6 bar (90 psi)
- Minimum Temperature: 2°C (35°F)
- Maximum Temperature: 80°C (176°F)
- Contaminant Removal: Chlorine, VOC's, heavy metals, reduces water hardness
- Nominal Pore Size: 5 - 10 micron
- Rated Capacity: 37,620 litres (9,950 gallons)
- Size: 20" (250 mm) x 2.5" (69 mm) +/- 1.5 mm
- End Caps: PP
- Gasket: Silicone
- Netting: LDPE
- Filter life is between 6 and 12 months.