Evolution Aqua 30 Inch Dechlorinator Carbon In Line Filter
Evolution Aqua De-Chlorinator In-Line tap water De-Toxifier has been designed to make cleansing tap water easy and fast.
Chlorine is harmful to the delicate gills and protective membrane of pond fish. It can cause burns and even fatalities to your pond fish.
Attaching the In-Line De-Toxifier to your water connection, couldn't be easier. It is ready to use straight from the box. Using the fittings included, attach to the hose pipe and it will treat the water, filtering out a host of harmful elements including chlorine, chloramine, bromine and many more.
This cuts out measuring, dosing and messy treatments, and ensures that the water in your pond is 100% before it reaches its destination.
- No messy cartridge changes - just unclip and replace.
- Highest grade activated carbon.
- 100% fish safe.
- Extremely high toxin removal rate.
- Simple to use - straight out of the box.
- Extremely economical - lowest cost per gallon of water treated.
- Clean and 'no hassle' water changes via hose.
- Can be used on a constant trickle feed.
- ideal for first fills.
The Hi-Grade Activated Carbon Filter Removes:
- malachite green.
- many dyes.
- colour e.g. humic acids.
- organics e.g. proteins.