RO-600 4 Stage Unpumped RO With Membranes
This RO-600 professional 4-stage water filtration system is economical and easy to use. It thoroughly purges your water of various types of pollution.
The filtration process is based on three in-line cartridges. This system will reduce and remove impurities such as sand, rust, suspended particles to the size of 5 microns, chlorine, organic matter, reduce the hardness of your water and improve its taste and aroma. An advantage of this system is that it has a wide range of interchangeable water filter cartridges, so the system can be freely configured according to your needs with the use of sediment, speciality and carbon filter cartridges.
Two high quality “three-layer-configuration" composite membranes, each of which consist of a thin polymer layer deposited on top of a porous polymer layer on top of a non-woven fabric support sheet, facilitate the reduction and removal of mechanical impurities, bacteria and viruses. A further key feature of this system is an in-built pressure gauge which allows for pressure drop monitoring.
- System dimensions (H x W x D): 510 x 260 x 380 (mm)
- Working Temp.: 5°C - 40°C (41ºF - 104ºF)
- Operating Pressure: 3 bar (43.5 psi) - 6 bar (87 psi) If your incoming water pressure is above 4 bar a pressure regulator should be installed.
- Inlet feed water connector: 3/8”
- Flow rate: 600 gallons-per-day
- Waste to product ratio is 3 to 1 (approximately 50 - 60 litres of pure water per hour)
- Typical Rejection Rate: 98% TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) < 1800 ppm
- pH Parameters: 2 – 11
- Iron: 0.2 ppm maximum
- Turbidity < 5 NTU
- Weight: 12kg